While Netflix is very popular and people from all over the world look for ways to install it, there are lots of great alternatives that deliver high-quality films and series. Some of them even have original projects that you’ll won’t find anywhere else. Let’s get to know the top 10 options to choose from.
Streaming apps you need to get
1. Amazon Prime takes the top position as it’s one of the biggest Netflix competitors. It offers tons of content and has both free and paid options.
2. YouTube. It has some original shows and tons of entertaining videos you may like even more. Most of the content is free and the best thing is that you can access the website from anywhere in the world.
3. HBO Now. The app delivers great multi-awarded shows like Big Little Lies, Game of Thrones, etc.
4. CBS All Access. Similar to HBO Now, the streaming service has lots of original content like The Big Bang Theory sitcom.
5. Hulu reminds of Netflix a lot. However, here you are likely to find other series like Simpsons.
6. Fandor is a streaming service which has over 4 000 films from all over the world.
7. There are some free alternatives, too. For instance, you can get Crackle. It’s a small app but there are some good series and films to enjoy.
8. Tubi TV is also free and has limited options.
9. Acorn TV will be a great alternative if you like classic series like Midsomer Murders.
10. Apple TV + will soon join the market and become a great alternative to Netflix.